Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

I recently upgraded my JA Decor Temple and T3 Plugin to latest version through JA Extension manager. I am using progressive sidebar as mentioned on: http://www.joomlart.com/tutorials/jo…joomla-article with little more CSS styles. I found that the progressive sidebar do not work once you upgrade to 2.4.8 T3 Plugin. Anyone can see this error?

Ninja Lead Moderator

I’m afraid it is not related to T3 framework plugin, it only needs jQuery and Bootstrap lib to enable on your site. You can try to check it on your site again

Ninja Lead Moderator

I’m afraid it is not related to T3 framework plugin, it only needs jQuery and Bootstrap lib to enable on your site. You can try to check it on your site again

Upendra Friend

Well, the issue seems to be with T3 Plugin. I tried updating to T3 Plugin 2.4.8 and then the sidebar stopped working, then I again rolled back to version 2.4.7 via JA Ext manager and it’s working fine.
    May be there with some conflict with new version of T3 Plugin?

Ninja Lead Moderator

I compared both T3 versions but I could not see any changes from jQuery lib and Bootstrap on that. You can pm me URL of your site and admin login. I will help you to check it directly on your site.

Ninja Lead Moderator

I compared both T3 versions but I could not see any changes from jQuery lib and Bootstrap on that. You can pm me URL of your site and admin login. I will help you to check it directly on your site.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 9 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum