Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

It’s certainly simple but I don’t see a solution :((

I configure different colors for differents pages but I have one color . Why ?

http://www.parcoursalpha.be

1. Profils-Pages
    pavit Moderator

Hi

Have you assigned the various theme for every profile ? In profile tab for every profile in theme settings you need to assign a different theme

andrzejmarek Friend

no!
    But I don’t know. how ?
    I have seen here: http://wiki.joomlart.com/wiki/JA_T3_Framework_2/Guides#Profiles_Panel but I don’t see clearly.

Only default profil is active, I think. Others are in gray, but their themes are active.
    Could you give me the steps to make pages in others colors, please ?
    Thanks a lot 🙂

pavit Moderator

Hi

After you have created a new profile with your preferred theme inside, you need to assign that profile to the pages you want show with that theme, you can assign your profiles to your pages through the Page assignments feature in Global Tab ( Language & Page Assignments section in the guide you posted above ) there you can see two columns Pages and Profiles the numbers in the first column are the pages Id that you can check from your menu items.

I hope was clear

Regards

andrzejmarek Friend

I think that Profils , there are. But I don’t know how I can activate them.

I desactivvated C-Panel on website. This is maybe raison of my problem ?

1. profiles
    pavit Moderator

<blockquote>I desactivvated C-Panel on website</blockquote>

Sorry could you be more clear ? what you mean with C-Panel ?

andrzejmarek Friend

CPANEL – bouton :

1. cpanel
    pavit Moderator

No

That is not the problem

If you update this thread editing the first post with your backend credentials User Id and Password i can take a look at your site and make a new theme override for your page

andrzejmarek Friend

You welcome 🙂

andrzejmarek Friend

I’va done it ! 🙂
    Thanks in advance 😉

andrzejmarek Friend

And my problem ?

pavit Moderator

Hi

On your site i have noticed the component Ja_Extension manager with errors, so you cannot update your plugins and modules

try to do in this way uninstall the component then install again and make an update of your JaT3 Framework plugin.

This can solve your issue with profiles assignments .

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

This topic contains 12 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  pavit 12 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum