Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author

Hi,

In the template PROFILE OVERRIDE SETTINGS it would be very helpful if in the Pages column when we click on the Click to add to find an option to select All pages like for the default profile.

In this way we can applay a custom profile to the whole site overriding the default profile.

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

You missed it. See the screenshot below and try it on your template.

investx Friend

Tanks drarvindc,

I changed the default profile with my investx profile as you showed in the picture.

The problem is that when I enter on my page http://www.investx.net the profile is still the default and not the investx profile.

:((:((:((

Wich can be the problem ???

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

turn on development mode clear cache.

Arvind

investx Friend

I am in developement mode and I cleared the cache several times but still nothing :((:((:((

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

PM me your site login details. I am online for the next 30 mins.

Arvind

investx Friend

<em>@drarvindc 190050 wrote:</em><blockquote>PM me your site login details. I am online for the next 30 mins.

Arvind</blockquote>

I sent you the login details.

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

and i fixed it for you 🙂

Well, dont name profile and theme with the same names… you got confused. You made a custom made theme… i made it to overide the default theme in the profiles.. See the screenshot yourself.

Check the site too.. if thats what you been trying to achieve.

investx Friend

I changed the name for profile and theme but don’t solve my problem.

Basically what I’m trying to achieve is to make my custom profile to be the default.

investx Friend

<em>@drarvindc 190029 wrote:</em><blockquote>You missed it. See the screenshot below and try it on your template.

</blockquote>

In other words I want instead of Default to put Investx1

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Fixed.

You still need to override the default profile too. I am attaching all the relevant screenshots.

investx Friend

Somthing isn’t right or I don’t understand somthing. I haved read in the T3 Framework V2 that the custom profiles checked fields will override the default profile.

Now my ten points question is why the checked fields ( ex: Theme settings , Desktop Layout etc ) from my custom profile don’t override the default profile ???

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Well,

Thats all i could help you with. Will ask dev to have a a look, if they get time tomorrow.

Arvind

investx Friend

Tank you dravindc for your amiability.

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

It seems to be working the way you wanted it too. Have a look again.

Arvind

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)

This topic contains 18 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  investx 13 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum