Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi there,

I badly need help with my site.
    I had done quite a lot and the profile which I wanted to use, “light-ocean” doesn’t work.
    have also tried to replace this folder with a new one from a new template file I downloaded (J25), it didn’t work.
    Will be happy to get some support .
    thanks

Phill Moderator

It appears you have old versions of many of your JA extensions still on your site. All will need updating using the JA Extensions manager for the themes to work. The most important of these is the JAT3 framework plugin for which you are using a version not compatible with Joomla 2.5.x

It is also important that you update Joomla itself to the latest release as a matter of urgency as Joomla.org have release quite an important security release.

ninshen Developer

Hi, thanks for prompt reply.

I managed to update the JAT3 framework, and after that, I could enable the Light Ocean profile.
    Strange though is, the problem was already existent prior to upgrading to J2.5

It has not been possible to upgrade/update the JA extensions that came with the template. Something about account restrictions. That, I have to figure out.

One more thing I could ask for help though, my top content slider still has the dark colors. I have posted this problem before and it was reported as a bug.

Many thanks

Phill Moderator

Hopefully when you update the content slider that ill be fixed too.

The permission problem you see is simply because you have not setup your account details in the JA Extension Manager. To do that please go into the JA Extension Manager and on the left click on the “Services Manager”. You can then edit the Joomlart Updater Service with your credentials. Please use the same username and password you use to logon to these forums. We have that in place so we can check whether you are an active member with the right to download stuff. It does not affect the free templates and extensions such as JAT3.

ninshen Developer

Hi there, I can’t thank you enough.
    You have been really helpful.

I am looking forward to do the last tuning up and move this site somewhere else. Another challenge, but one has to keep going.

Thanks a mil

Phill Moderator

No problem.

As for moving your site, you have Akeeba installed. It is really easy with that.

Good luck and be sure to showcase your sites here when they are done.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Phill 12 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum