Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

I am unable to create the profile in the template manager ,as i was doing in Joomla 2.5 and then activating that on particular page and writing the specific Css for that page.But in Joomla 3.0,there is no profile creation option in the Template Manager.Can you just help me out with this??

Hung Dinh Friend

It seems you are using T3 v2? This forum is for T3v3

amahadevan Friend

No, i am using T3 V3 but anyways i got the solution from your t3.joomlart.com.

Cheers!!!

HeR0 Friend

Hi Amahadevan,

If you are using JA T3V3, please check out user guide http://t3.joomlart.com/documentation/107-template-customization.html . There are difference between JA T3v2 and JA T3v3:
    <blockquote>In JA T3v2, we use profile to override template. Each profile can be assign to one or many menus, the menus assigned will override the same menus in default profile.

In JA T3v3, we use style to override template. Each style can be assigned to one or many menus and the menus assigned will override the same menus in the default style.

</blockquote>
    JA T3V3 uses style as Joomla default does instead of profile used in JAT3V2.

Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  HeR0 11 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum