Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

I have installed the quick start package, everything works like a charm:). Only problem is, if I add a product to more than one category, its keep showing-up twice (or X many times for each category) on the slider.

Can you tell me how to fix this prob. updated version of the slide module please?

Hung Dinh Friend

I have reported this as a bug in slide modue. Please keep any eye on the Download of JA Larix for the update

Sherlock Friend

Hi nthenuwara !

I have used ja_larix quickstart 1.0 package. I don’t show this bug , ja_vmproductslide run well !
    You check again products list ( in administrator ) , I think that threre is a product which is duplicated.
    I can check it for you.(please send information via pm ).

nthenuwara Friend

I am waiting for the fix, Thanks
    I have checked, products are not duplicated. Everytime I attach one product to more than 1 category, it show-up that many times on the slider. Please help to fix this bug

proxaal oxaal Friend

Hung Dinh: Are you fixing this problem? I really need it to work with having one product in more categories without showing twice in the slider.

Please help.

Nam Nguyen Phi Friend

The cause of this problem is you set one product to 2 categories.
    In the JA VM Product Slider module, It show all product of all category, so It seem one product (but in 2 categories) as 2 separate products.
    That problem is not able to fix.
    Addition, you’re able to set specific ID of catergory for JA VM Product Slider module.
    Regards.

nish Friend

I found the answer to FIX this problem on another thread, for anyone who face the same prob.
    <blockquote>http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/duplicate-items-showing-up-in-slider/</blockquote>

andrevmarques Friend

I got Larix and the vm_product_slider installed at my site !

I change the standart add-to-cart button at larix for another one !

When I setup the vm_product_slider to Show the Add-to-Cart, I got a text showing ” Submit Query ” under the button….How can i remove that, please !

My name is Andre and I’m a Joomlart Licensed JA_Larix Template !
    Please, reply me at:
    andrevmarques@gmail.com

http://www.infotekcomputers.com

Thank you !

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  andrevmarques 15 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum