Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author

Please help,

I was uploading some products and the next thing I know all of my prices are rounded up i.e. instead of $14.99 it’s now 15 without any $ symbol or decimal

I did check VirtueMart – Store – Edit Store – and all param are set correctly

Could someone help – I ran out of options and this is urgent.

Thanks

jay973 Friend

Have you tried putting &pound in the edit store currency (if you are english that is)

Ryan Vu Friend

I am in Australia so do I put &$ for dollar?

Ryan Vu Friend

I have just $ and that doesn’t work
    I tried &$ and that doesn’t work either

So frustrating…please help

jay973 Friend

Not really sure. Pretend you’re english for and minute and try putting &pound in. If your store works then, we can try your currency as the &pound trick is meant to work for sure. Or even &dollar maybe?

jay973 Friend

****, the board wont let me post the symbol. PM me and I’ll send it to you if needed.

jay973 Friend

Also, is your Store Information all filled in correctly, including country?

Ryan Vu Friend

Wow..you’re not going to believe this but my VM config file must be corrupted or something…the Term of Service I put in is now gone as well as address, country, etc…

When I put the country back in – the prices came back OK

jay973 Friend

Excellent! We got there in the end.:D

Ryan Vu Friend

Thanks again…sometime you just need to talk to someone to get the light inside your head turned on! 😀

On that note do you know how I can have more than one photo per product in VirtueMart? I quite like the Lightbox Effect and would like to have more than just one photo to show my product

Thanks

nefar Friend

WTH Jay how did you manage to catch me (200 points) and jump ahead of me (200 points) in a day lol.

jay973 Friend

I think I’ve found what you need:

http://design.markcallf.co.uk/VirtueMart-1.0.x/Lightbox/menu-id-1.html

Its for Virtuemart 1.0 but I’m not sure what your version is.
    Hope this helps,

Jason.

nefar Friend

I’d watch that mod looks like it’s for 1.0 and no comments on it for awhile. Looks nice though I’m thinking of trying it on my dev site now lol.

However, to add moer then one image go to your product list and under the “media” column click on the icon.

jay973 Friend

<em>@nefar 95241 wrote:</em><blockquote>WTH Jay how did you manage to catch me (200 points) and jump ahead of me (200 points) in a day lol.</blockquote>

Sheer hard work :laugh:
    My fingertips are killing and my blackberry is about to catch fire next to me with all these notification!

😎

jay973 Friend
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

This topic contains 17 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  jay973 15 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum