Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author

Hi Friends,

It seems that CAGOX is a nightmare. I have installed 4 products to see if everything?s works so as it must.
    In the slide show are the pictures blurry see screen dump, when you click on one you see that the problem is not the picture see screen dump.

I have CAGOX in XAMPP

XAMPP version 1.8.2.1.-VC9 Installer.

I use Joomla version 3.4.1

Virtuemart version 3.0.9

Best regards
    Cees

1. UNSHARP1
    2. SHARP
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi Cees,

As I can see in your screenshot, I guess you’re mentioning the Virtuemart Products module in ‘section-1’ position, not the slideshow. In our demo site, it’s displaying latest products from selected category.

Please check again the backend settings of this module and make sure that it’s the same with settings in our demo site:

Module position: section-1
    Module Suffix: block-slick-list no-padding

http://static.joomlart.com/images/userguide/ja_templates/ja-cago/home-2-setting.jpg

Saguaros Moderator

Hi Cees,

As I can see in your screenshot, I guess you’re mentioning the Virtuemart Products module in ‘section-1’ position, not the slideshow. In our demo site, it’s displaying latest products from selected category.

Please check again the backend settings of this module and make sure that it’s the same with settings in our demo site:

Module position: section-1
    Module Suffix: block-slick-list no-padding

http://static.joomlart.com/images/userguide/ja_templates/ja-cago/home-2-setting.jpg

Laong Duijndam Friend

Hi Saguaros,

I wish that you have right but all was already as as you told me. It?s on all the products on the front page. See screen dump

Kind regards Cees

1. UNSHARP2
    Laong Duijndam Friend

Hi Saguaros,

I wish that you have right but all was already as as you told me. It?s on all the products on the front page. See screen dump

Kind regards Cees

Saguaros Moderator

Hi Cees,

I would need a closer look to check what’s wrong here. You can put your site online and PM me the login info: URL, admin account, I will check for you.

Laong Duijndam Friend

Hi Saguaros,

You can look, I sen d you a PM

Kind regards Cees

Saguaros Moderator

Hi Cees,

I checked your site and saw that the dimension of images displaying in this module is so small and when it’s resized to fit the image block, it will not look good.

If you want it looks like this: http://prntscr.com/79frd4

You can open the LESS file: /templates/ja_cagox/less/style.less and remove this property: http://prntscr.com/79fqn9

.featuredProductImage {
    width: 100%;
    }

Laong Duijndam Friend

Hi Saguaros,

I have delet this .

featuredProductImage {
    width: 100%;

Im my XAMPP configuration a copy what you see in Test.
    It makes no sense it still the same.

Best regards Cees

Saguaros Moderator

You can PM me admin & ftp account of your site, I will take a look.

Laong Duijndam Friend

You have asked me that also on 05-24 I had send it to you,you didn’t look?

I send it you again.

Best regards Cees

Saguaros Moderator

I updated it for you, kindly take a look.

Saguaros Moderator

I updated it for you, kindly take a look.

Laong Duijndam Friend

Dear Saguaros,

Thank you for your help, but the pictures now are really to small be it possible to resize them?

Best regards Cees

Saguaros Moderator

Hi Cees,

The point here is that images of these products on your site are so small, when resizing them, it will not look good.

You can try to replace with images with better resolution and see how it goes.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)

This topic contains 22 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  jhexp 8 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum