Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Whenever I try to use the jahighslide module I get the following output on the website

{highslide type=”img” height=”200″ width=”300″ event=”click” class=”” captionText=”” positions=”top, left” display=”none” src=”/images/stories/demo/sam-01.jpg, /images/stories/demo/sam-02.jpg, “} {/highslide}

anyone know how to use this module?

Css Magician Friend

Hi coppens,
    You must install and enable plugin Highslide

carlucci Friend

<em>@duchh 132769 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi coppens,
    You must install and enable plugin Highslide</blockquote>

I have had the same problem, I installed the plugin, the directory path of the images is corect.
    But there will be no picture, only the title of the module.
    The module and the plugin JaHighslide are installed in a template does not Joomlart
    What can be?

Anonymous Moderator

Hi carlucci,

If you use JA Highslide integrated within one specific template, kindly go to respective forum for this template over here: http://www.joomlart.com/forums/forum/joomla-templates-club-member-forums-restricted-to-members-only/ and follow the userguide therein to configure custom JA Highslide accordingly

ekdenton Friend

i have had a problem with this extention and other JA extentions. when i try to upload the file packets into Joomla! I get this message:
    “Error! Could not find an XML setup file in the package.”
    I tried to install 3 different extentions from this website and have the same problem. Why is the XML setup file not in the download from this site?

Phill Moderator

I have tried installing this extension and all is working as expected. Please try downloading it again and if you still have problems please drop me a PM with a super admin logon to your site, a link to your site and a link to this thread.

kubec Friend

It doesn’t work with JA Trona template and I can’t see your linked page, becouse I have just JATC membership… Can you send me that guide? Thanks.

huypl Friend

Hello Kubec,
    Do you also have the same problem with Photo Gallery( mod_jahighslide)? You can try this way. Please go to Photo Gallery and set the position to “right” as default. Make sure you had chose the correct image Path folder.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  huypl 13 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum