Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hi, have a problem with the transmenu in firefox, running the 64bit version of Fedora core 6 so the latest Firefox, the transmenu works corectly in IE and Netscape, but won’t come down properly and gets stuck displaying, and also the child links won’t work. If I change to a different menu style all is ok. The site is http://www.mobildesigns.com

any input would be appreciated…..Dragonhart

PS. When I view Your site in Firefox the transmenus won’t work properly either, is this a bug???

brianlz Friend

transmenu appears to be working fine w/Firefox 2. Drops down, retracts, and appears to be linking properly.

What I did notice, however, is your use of vbulletin (mobile>text message), which obviously jumps to another look and menu system. This is probably guided by your structure in vBulletin, although I’ve not used it.

Some “forum” platforms (i.e. SMF) have an option which allows you to inherit your site template and/or CSS. In the case of SMF, however, transmenu has not been troublefree. Currently working on a solution in another forum. Will advise if I get through.

dragonhart Friend

<em>@brianlz 5426 wrote:</em><blockquote>transmenu appears to be working fine w/Firefox 2. Drops down, retracts, and appears to be linking properly.

What I did notice, however, is your use of vbulletin (mobile>text message), which obviously jumps to another look and menu system. This is probably guided by your structure in vBulletin, although I’ve not used it.

Some “forum” platforms (i.e. SMF) have an option which allows you to inherit your site template and/or CSS. In the case of SMF, however, transmenu has not been troublefree. Currently working on a solution in another forum. Will advise if I get through.</blockquote>

Thanks for the feedback will continue to check on the progress.:D Dragonhart

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  dragonhart 17 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum