Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

I’m trying to recreate as best as possible the look of the demo to better understand the template before populating the site with real data. So I’m just using junk products for testing at this point. I’m having two issues with getting TODAY HIGHLIGHT to look like the demo. Please see bookshop.coulter.ws for what I’ve built so far.

1 – The demo has a dark background with "TODAY HIGHLIGHT" in a green box. Mine looks like a plain module.

2 – The demo has one product showing with cost and rating, with only images for three other products beneath it. Mine has two products in a column with "Add to Cart" buttons (the demo does not have the button). I only have two products set up as "specials" right now.

I have the MijoShop All-in-One set up the "highlight" suffix in the Joomla Module layout.

In MijoShop I have the Special module enabled and added to both Home and Joomla Module layouts.

Thanks!!

• This topic was modified 6 years, 9 months ago by  jcoulter105.
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

1) In the module class suffix option of ‘Today Highlight’ module, you should add a space before the class name. I just added for you and it shows fine now.

2) We have more than 4 products set as Special so it displays like demo, you can try to set more than 2 Special products and see it will look fine.

Regards

jcoulter105 Friend

Excellent! Thank you!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  jcoulter105 6 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum