Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi masters

I use this template to a newspaper in my city and im trying to modify some features in order to have a better template to fullfill my needs

This is the tempral link of the site

http://extrademonagas.zobyhost.com/

Now i have been tune up some things like i said and i want to add some alpharegistration component to my site in order that the user can manage to have the well done verification and the captcha thing

Well see what is the problem here

When you use the REGISTRESE AQUI link in the top you have the higslide module and not alpharegistration on it

Now when you clin in the botton menu REGSTRESE AQUI link you have the component running but no ajax/java verification when you enter the values on the fields but when you hit the REGISTER Button it check the fields very well

Now see this

When you open the botton menu link and the component alpharegistration show on the page and you at the same time hit the top REGISTRESE AQUI menu the alphacomponent take control of the two instances the module and the component show in the main page

I think this is a very unnusual problem

I want to achieve this but as i can tell you this issue got ahead of my knowlodge

Please take a look and see what im trying to achieve and hope you can show me some tips to make it work well

Please some help here

Thanks in advance

Best regards

JOOMLA 1.5.11
    APACHE 5.2.10
    MYSQL 5.0.81-1

John Wesley Brett Moderator

Do you have a URL to a working site?

Saguaros Moderator

Please give us your account to access via PM

Thanks

merzbau Friend

I have alpharegistration installed with Teline_II template, and the validation is not showing up. If I switch to a different template, it works fine.

Is there a way to make it work with the Teline template?
    Thanks

John Wesley Brett Moderator

As we asked before…please provide us with a URL or better yet admin access via PM so that we may sort out the issue.

Thank you.

merzbau Friend

Wow, that was quick.

Thank you for showing up, I was searching the forum and it seems that I have found an answer:
    http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/how-do-i-prevent-spammers-from-register/

I am still interested in your opinion about this solution, that is working by the way (although I lose the nice window effect…)

The Url is auroraboreal.net

THANKS

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  merzbau 13 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum