Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

problems with template ja_moviemax does not load the images of the articles and error in the button read more

1. error-1
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Kindly submit site credential in private reply.
    The submitted domain is not opening at my end http://prntscr.com/glbezz

cd000545 Friend

Problemas al compartir articulos en redes sociales siempre aparece la misma descripción en los diferentes articulos por favor si me podrian indicar como podria quitar dicho mensaje

• This reply was modified 6 years, 5 months ago by  cd000545.

1. Presentación1
    cd000545 Friend

Problems when sharing articles in social networks always appears the same description in the different articles please if you could indicate how I could remove this message

1. Presentación1-1
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Open Menu > Main menu > Page display > browser page title, also check the metadata for the homepage.
    If its fine, try to share the page again, it should work fine.
    I tried to check it on FB but your site seems not reachable.

Regards

cd000545 Friend

Quisiera saber en lugar se modifica la imagen de fondo que se encuentra en la seccion de eventos porque no encuentro la ubicación de la imagen y las opciones de modificacion dentro de la plantilla

1. FONDO
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Kindly follow this topic for the event background image in JA Teline V
    I also request you to post the issue on JA Teline V forum page and in English language.

Regards

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 6 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum