Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

For more than a week I have been unable to access the Club Download area. On November 1, 2006 I purchased a subscription for 1 year to the club, yet in my Member Area it indicates that I have no subscriptions. My profile says “unlicensed member” with a join date of Jan 2007, but this is simply untrue – I have been a paying template club member since Nov.1 ’06.
    I emailed JoomlArt about this problem and forwarded a copy of my Paypal invoice to them, and now my only listed subscription is for “Custom Color Scheme” which I do not know anything about and which has nothing to do with me. I ordered and paid for a full-year subscription to the template club and being unable to access Member features such as downloads is hurting my sites and business.

I have sent several emails to JoomlArt about this asking them to fix the problem, but they have not answered for more than a few days. This is inexcusable practice and evidence of their terrible lack of customer/tech support. While I will live out my subscription with JoomlArt until November 1, 2007 (once they FINALLY respond and FIX my problem!) – I can tell you that I will be looking elsewhere for a template club at the end of that period. YooTheme seems to be doing some cool things so I will keep an eye on them, also there are plenty of other contenders nowadays doing more innovative design.

JoomlArt has attended to my issue finally after reading this post. I highly recommend JoomlArt templates, but when problems like this happen, it is cause for concern, especially when the issue is not resolved for a week or more.
    That said, everyone at JoomlArt has always been helpful in the past, so I do not want to give the false impression that they are a bad company. I would like to edit the title of my post to something less harsh, but am unable to do so.

Khanh Le Moderator

Hi John,
    We are sorry for your inconvenience.

JoomlArt are upgrading the system and may cause some unwanted problem like your case. Please wait a moment and I will look into this problem.

Thank you for your understanding,
    Khanh Le

john6555 Friend

Khanh, thanks for your reply. In the past I have been very happy with JoomlArt but I’m sure you can understand my frustration with this problem! I hope this will be resolved soon.

Khanh Le Moderator

Hi John,

The problem are fixed. We also extend your membership one month more and hope you can accept it as our apology.

john6555 Friend

JoomlArt has responded and fixed my problem, and I’ve edited my first post above. They did not ask me in any way to edit my post, but I feel that they deserve a fair chance to explain themselves, and I have decided to excuse this problem.
    I really hope the future will only being bigger and better things for JoomlArt.

ErikThorsen Friend

If you let me know what you would like to change the title to I can change this for you john6555.

I rushed to read this post when I read the heading. Was very surprised to see a unhappy customer here. 🙂

I truly hope the rest of your stay here will be an enjoyable one!

john6555 Friend

<em>@ErikThorsen 18542 wrote:</em><blockquote>If you let me know what you would like to change the title to I can change this for you john6555.

I rushed to read this post when I read the heading. Was very surprised to see a unhappy customer here. 🙂

I truly hope the rest of your stay here will be an enjoyable one!</blockquote>
    Erik, you can change it to “Problems with support and access to member area” – that sounds a little “quieter”. 🙂

Michael Casha Friend

<em>@ErikThorsen 18542 wrote:</em><blockquote>If you let me know what you would like to change the title to I can change this for you john6555.

I truly hope the rest of your stay here will be an enjoyable one!</blockquote>
    *Puts on moderator cap* – are you able to modify it?? (P.S. Changed to “Problems with support and access to member area”)

john6555 Friend

It would be nice if the original poster was able to modify the title of the post, but it doesn’t look to be possible. Oh well 🙂

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  john6555 16 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum