Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author

Here is a screenshot explaining which links are problems.
    https://www.evernote.com/l/APHHUvgtcHVDR5ptD-AIKMSbHesHzZT72Xo

So what happens is we get this console error..
    https://www.evernote.com/l/APEl3jLDaidBQLnNngEGHs5Dxj80DUZBHh4

OTHER templates like the default protostar work as expected, so there is some js intercepting the normal a tag operation.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Can u share a temp super user login details of site in Private reply?
    I will have a look on this issue.

Regards

landed Friend

I dont have the ability to do this, it should be possible for you to replicate this. Are you saying that this isn’t an issue on your build?

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Yes its working fine with JA Uber template.
    http://prntscr.com/frbiih
    http://prntscr.com/frbilw

Regards

landed Friend

I have exactly the same screenshots as you – that was not the issue. Did you actually check that the links were working. It must be some js that is preventing the normal a href from working..

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Yes as i said its working fine with fresh package.
    You can share the site details here i will have a look on it.

landed Friend
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Can u share a temp super user login details of site in Private reply?
    I will have a look on this issue.

Regards

landed Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Kindly use JA Uber template on site and check the page.
    At this time you are using a custom renamed template.
    With JA Uber its working fine.

Regards

landed Friend

I am not sure what you did but now there is no content appearing and I only just realised. This is a professional website and I didnt expect you to leave it broken in this way.

Ok it is now returned to how it was (still with issue) what you had done was assign the home page style to every page and the content doesn’t appear.
    This is a customised theme following the guidelines set in your documentation. I don’t expect you to only fix issues or help in the way you did.
    This is happening I am guessing because of some plugin and I will attempt to find the issue. Probably all you have done in assigning the content to uber is that the 3rd party plugin didn’t get called. But I need to investigate.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 10 months ago by  landed.
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    I have not changed anything on your site.
    You may need to clear Joomla cache before checking the page.
    On your site you have a template with a custom name and uber is not assigned to any page, I suggest you use JA Uber as default and check this issue.

Regards

landed Friend

Actually you did, and you were not careful enough to change it back correctly. You set UBER as the template made your ‘test’ saw the links worked and thought ‘job done’. All that you did was remove some kind of conflict but you didn’t set the template back correctly and my whole site content was not visible for 2 days.

I can see that I will have to make a dummy page and use JA Uber but I expect a few other people will see this as an issue in time.

The problem seems to eminante from Jquery migrate, but I can’t see. Its seeing the url and not an expression from the js console errors. I tried to not minify JS but that didn’t fix it.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Kindly apply the suggestion to use Uber template and if you get the same issue with JA Uber template let us know.
    For the site, i tested the Uber and revert the template to your custom template.

Regards

landed Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

This topic contains 15 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 6 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum