Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author

Hi alberts, I’m looking at your problem again. It was not easy as I thought. I’ll try to find out this issue as soon as possible.

Regards,
    Ha Le-Viet.

alberts Friend

Thank you very much. I tried to see if I could debug it and fix it myself, but I just don’t know enough about the internals of Joomla to understand the problem.

ha le-viet Developer

Hi alberts,

The problem is in your Itemid. Go to your main menu administration panel and see what’s your “Faculty & Staff” menu Itemid. And then change the “Itemid” in URL link to that number.

The “Home” menu was hilighted because right now, your Itemid in the URL is number 1. (“Itemid,1” in SEF mod and “&Itemid=1” in normal mode).

P/S: I noticed that all your profile links having “Itemid,1” now. You shouldn’t have to change it. When you change your main URL link, they will be automatically changed.

Regards,
    Ha Le-Viet.

alberts Friend

Wow! That did it. 🙂

Thank you very much. I really appreciate you taking time to troubleshoot my problem.

ha le-viet Developer

Your welcome, John 😉

barronnel Friend

anybody help me with this, it has never worked , the very top of the page menu is missing in the JA Archenar CSS Template, the color changes are also not where they should be as a result.

thanks in advance

Hung Dinh Friend

Can you give post your URL, Barronnel?

alberts Friend

Barronnel,

You should create a seperate thread for your problem and put it in the proper forum. This forum is for the Ja_Spica template. Also, my issue has been resolved as you can see from this post.
    The problem was caused by me not using the correct itemid when creating menu items.

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)

This topic contains 23 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  alberts 17 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum