Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

When the problems are resolved with the file params.ini?

Thank.

TomC Moderator

Can you, perhaps, be a bit more specific with your issue/question?

Have you checked your server permissions settings?

aspik Friend

<em>@TomC 397436 wrote:</em><blockquote>Can you, perhaps, be a bit more specific with your issue/question?

Have you checked your server permissions settings?</blockquote>

Does not save any settings and removes the file’s contents.

This reason for not working caching:
    http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/template-cache-problem-after-upgrade-to-joomla-3-2/

Install Joomla 3.2 and change the template in the admin panel. You will understand what I mean.

phong nam Friend

Hi aspik,

<blockquote>This reason for not working caching:
    http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/template-cache-problem-after-upgrade-to-joomla-3-2/</blockquote>

Did you try to follow the tips in that thread ? Did it help you to solve the problem ?

aspik Friend

<em>@Leo Burnetts 397752 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi aspik,

Did you try to follow the tips in that thread ? Did it help you to solve the problem ?</blockquote>

Yes. But when editing from the admin panel, the entire contents of the file is deleted. hence there is a problem again.

phong nam Friend

Hi aspik,

Thank you for your feedback. You are right, the global parameter settings of T3v2 templates (i.e JA Elastica) is deleted after saving the template style on Joomla 3.2. I have raise a bug report to our developers to check and correct it in our T3v2 system plugin. In the mean time, you can keep track on the work flow at http://pm.joomlart.com/browse/JATCTIIIVIIJOOMLAIVI-224

aspik Friend

<em>@Leo Burnetts 398017 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi aspik,

Thank you for your feedback. You are right, the global parameter settings of T3v2 templates (i.e JA Elastica) is deleted after saving the template style on Joomla 3.2. I have raise a bug report to our developers to check and correct it in our T3v2 system plugin. In the mean time, you can keep track on the work flow at http://pm.joomlart.com/browse/JATCTIIIVIIJOOMLAIVI-224</blockquote>

It has been 10 days. The problem is not solved.

phong nam Friend

Hi aspik,

I have asked our JAT3v2 framework developer and he confirmed that parameter saving issue was already fixed on v2.6.9 but it and other bug fixes of the framework on Joomla 3.2 need to be tested carefully before releasing the stable update. And we do hope that this major update will be available within this week. Remember to keep track on this JAT3v2 system plugin download page to get the latest update when it is available.

aspik Friend

<em>@Leo Burnetts 399528 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi aspik,

I have asked our JAT3v2 framework developer and he confirmed that parameter saving issue was already fixed on v2.6.9 but it and other bug fixes of the framework on Joomla 3.2 need to be tested carefully before releasing the stable update. And we do hope that this major update will be available within this week. Remember to keep track on this JAT3v2 system plugin download page to get the latest update when it is available.</blockquote>

Hi,

It has been 15 days.

phong nam Friend

Hi aspik,

Our T3v2 developer has confirmed me that he fixed this bug in the v2.6.9 which will be released next few days. However, you can solve this issue before the update comes to existence by overridding the plugins/syste/jat3/ folder on server with my attached folder.

Clear JAT3 cache after updating change and make sure you did backup any modification on this folder.

1. jat3.zip
    inetis Friend

Your patch fixed the problem.
    Thanks

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

This topic contains 11 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  inetis 9 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum