Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hello!

Whenever I try to display a JA Zite page in Safari 5.1.7 (OS X 10.7.4) it seems as if the two module positions search and social would overlap one another. Moreover, it is not possible to click on any of the social buttons as long as they are displayed in the “social” position. Nonetheless, they do work just fine in any other module position or when displayed in Firefox.

Is there a way to get those two module positions displayed properly in Safari?

Moreover, I would like to not only display a search button in the search position, but a search field as well. I could not make that happen, as much as I tried to.

Any input would be greatly appreciated!

1. JA-Zite
    2. JA-Zite2
    Stork11 Friend

Hello mjmo,

You should add following style into “/templates/ja_zite/css/template.css” file to fix this problem:

#ja-search {
    width: 20px;
    }

Hope this help.

Regards.

mjmo Friend

Hello Stork11,

thank you very much. It worked perfectly, except for that there is still no search field showing next to the button.

Best regards

mjmo

Stork11 Friend

<em>@mjmo 330248 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello Stork11,

thank you very much. It worked perfectly, except for that there is still no search field showing next to the button.

Best regards

mjmo</blockquote>
    Hello mjmo,

You can only click on search button to enter search page. No search field on top of page in this JA Zite.

Regards.

mjmo Friend

All right. Thank you!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  mjmo 11 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum