Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

When I introduce data access module login said:

“not have permission to access this section”

I have reviewed the configuration and everything’s OK. Where is the problem? I need urgent help.

This is the template that has given me more problems. >:(

natali523 Friend

moreover, I had to manually modify the code to change the width of the template, and now can not remove a green line that appears. I can not find the file. Can anyone tell me where can I delete it?

http://www.antiguedadesgil.com/web/

I do not know if understand my English. Do not speak English, I do so through a translator. :-[ :((

Sherlock Friend

Hi natali523 !
    Sorry for delay !
    About remove greenline You must edit mainwrap-center.gif image in templates/ja_koniga/images folder. In this image there is a green dot.

natali523 Friend

OK. Thank you very much. Can you tell me how to resolve the problem with login module? I tried many things and no longer has worked me. This is the first time I see that in joomla.

I need to deliver this site tomorrow, the customer is waiting. I would appreciate help as soon as possible please. 😉

natali523 Friend

I have solved the problem. 🙂

the index.php file was corrupted, I only had to replace it.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  natali523 15 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum