Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

I’m trying to use the Wrapper module to load the login page of another site – the “wrapped” site is a separate LCMS “learning portal” that requires a login. I have the Wrapper correctly displaying the login page in my template (JA purity II). I have a working and verified user name and passord to access the site that is displayed in the Wrapper. However, when I try to enter my user name and password thru the wrapper, the parameters seem to not get passed thru correctly to the learning portal’s login page. If I access the learning portal from outside of the wrapper in another browser window, I can log in to the learning portal just fine. When I try the same username and password thru the Wrapper, it kicks me to the learning portal’s default error message of “Incorrect MemberID and Password.”

I’m curious as to why the information is not getting passed correctly. I assumed all would work since I can load Google.com into the wrapper, enter search criteria, and receive expected search results.

ivanudias Friend

Hi,
    Did you resolve it? If yes, please let me know the solution. I think I have the same problem… (only in IE)
    Thanks in advance

Saguaros Moderator

Hello all

Open IE browser, in the IE Toolbar, you click to “Tools” => Internet Options => Click to the “Privacy”, and then see my screen-short

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 13 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum