Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I am having problems with JA Slideshow being responsive and showing up on mobile devices, it is fine on desktop and tablets. Does anyone know how I can change the settings to enable it to show up on mobile devices?

Note: I am a novice on site building, don’t understand code and only have experience in simple Joomla actions, so please be as simplistic as possible … if possible!!

Thanks on any help in advance!!

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

To show slideshow in small device
    go to templatepurity_iiitplsblocksslideshow.php
    Find this code

<div class="slideshow hidden-xs <?php $this->_c('slideshow') ?>">

Replace it with

<div class="slideshow <?php $this->_c('slideshow') ?>">

Path: /templates/your JA templates/css/custom.css
    if File is not there create it .

+ Add this code in custom.css file to adjust the slideshow height in mobile view

@media (max-width:468px){.ja-ss-item
    {min-height: 100%!important; padding:0px!important} }

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

To show slideshow in small device
    go to templatepurity_iiitplsblocksslideshow.php
    Find this code

<div class="slideshow hidden-xs <?php $this->_c('slideshow') ?>">

Replace it with

<div class="slideshow <?php $this->_c('slideshow') ?>">

Path: /templates/your JA templates/css/custom.css
    if File is not there create it .

+ Add this code in custom.css file to adjust the slideshow height in mobile view

@media (max-width:468px){.ja-ss-item
    {min-height: 100%!important; padding:0px!important} }

losttransmission Friend

Thanks very much – I was able to find the code for the first part no problem and I can see why the height needs adjusted!

However to adjust it I cant find the path to get to /templates/your JA templates …. should there be a “your JA templates” folder in the template section? Or is it somewhere within the Purity iii template files?

Sorry if i’m being silly here, i’m learning as I go along!!

losttransmission Friend

Thanks very much – I was able to find the code for the first part no problem and I can see why the height needs adjusted!

However to adjust it I cant find the path to get to /templates/your JA templates …. should there be a “your JA templates” folder in the template section? Or is it somewhere within the Purity iii template files?

Sorry if i’m being silly here, i’m learning as I go along!!

losttransmission Friend

One more problem if anyone can help please. I am using JA Slideshow to display the above image on some of my pages. How can I remove the unused space that I have highlighted in green? Is there a simple way to do this?

Thanks in advance for any advice or help I can get on this!

losttransmission Friend

One more problem if anyone can help please. I am using JA Slideshow to display the above image on some of my pages. How can I remove the unused space that I have highlighted in green? Is there a simple way to do this?

Thanks in advance for any advice or help I can get on this!

arthurjohnston Friend

<em>@losttransmission 494213 wrote:</em><blockquote>Thanks very much – I was able to find the code for the first part no problem and I can see why the height needs adjusted!

Sorry if i’m being silly here, i’m learning as I go along!!</blockquote>

Replace “your JA templates” folder with the folder name of the template you are editing. ie: /templates/Purity_iii.

I hope that helps.

arthurjohnston Friend

<em>@losttransmission 494213 wrote:</em><blockquote>Thanks very much – I was able to find the code for the first part no problem and I can see why the height needs adjusted!

Sorry if i’m being silly here, i’m learning as I go along!!</blockquote>

Replace “your JA templates” folder with the folder name of the template you are editing. ie: /templates/Purity_iii.

I hope that helps.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

<blockquote>Replace “your JA templates” folder with the folder name of the template you are editing. ie: /templates/Purity_iii.
    </blockquote>
    Hi
    as said above Your JA Template refer to the Joomlart template on your site , Its Purity III . Create custom.css and add the suggestion code .

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

<blockquote>Replace “your JA templates” folder with the folder name of the template you are editing. ie: /templates/Purity_iii.
    </blockquote>
    Hi
    as said above Your JA Template refer to the Joomlart template on your site , Its Purity III . Create custom.css and add the suggestion code .

losttransmission Friend

Thanks very much for the replies! I managed to get it to work!

losttransmission Friend

Thanks very much for the replies! I managed to get it to work!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

This topic contains 13 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  losttransmission 8 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum