Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi.
    I want use the next code in html but only works fine when tinyMCE is disconnect.
    When I active tiny the class dissapear.

<div class="col-lg-12">
    <div class="list-group">
    <a class="list-group-item active" title="List group" href="#">
    <h4 class="list-group-item-heading">List group item heading
    <p class="list-group-item-text">Donec id elit non mi porta gravida at eget metus risus varius blandit.

<a class="list-group-item" title="List group" href="#">
    <p class="list-group-item-text">Donec id elit non mi porta gravida at eget metus.

<a class="list-group-item" title="List group" href="#">
    <p class="list-group-item-text">Donec id elit non mi porta gravida at eget metus.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    it’s not the issue of the template , its issue of the editor , editor remove the script when u view to open its normal view .
    I suggest you to use toggle editor view to add the HTML code .
    Or Open System > Global config. > Default editor > NONE > save it and then add the html code .

Hope it helps .

fmolina Friend

Toogle editor does not work and I’m sorry but I find your response poor.
    The ja mono template has the typography page and I assumed that I could do everything it includes without problems.
    For me it is very important to use codes that do not break with tinyMCE and I can not do it just working directly the html code.
    Please review the question and look for another answer.
    I have chosen this template and the developer subscription specially to create this site.

Thank you.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator
    This reply has been marked as private.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 7 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum