Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

I’m having a problem with the JA Onepage template.

In Internet Explorer 8 (and IE7) there is a black overlay over nearly the entire page, it blocks out everything except the video I’ve embedded. I’ve had several visitors to my site comment that they were unable to access it correctly.

Any help fixing this issue would be great.

Screenshot here:

1. Screen-Shot-2013-08-03-at-6.19.49-PM
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi nfink001,

This is how your site looks in IE8 in my end:

It looks fine, the only problem is that IE8 doesn’t support HTML5 so that the video will not work.

P/s: we’ve stopped to support IE7 from last year: http://www.joomlart.com/blog/news-updates/joomlart-to-stops-ie7-support-wef-from-1st-august-2012

nfink001 Friend

It’s been a while… but I’m still getting comments from visitors that this is broken, and I have seen it on multiple computers. Please dig a little deeper, I think whatever tool you were using on your end is flawed.

IE8 is not working on my site! Please help.

nfink001 Friend

Nevermind. I found it. One of the modules was being a jerk. I hid it for now, and I’ll work on it later.

TomC Moderator

<em>@nfink001 392226 wrote:</em><blockquote>Nevermind. I found it. One of the modules was being a jerk. I hid it for now, and I’ll work on it later.</blockquote>
    Maybe one of these days the folks at Microsoft will get IE right . . . . . but I’m not gonna hold my breath.

:(( :p

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  TomC 10 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum