Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

I have just installed a fresh copy of wamp and latest joomla 3.4.3.

I have tried to install tech template after installing t3 plugin and got no response.

After I chose the file and click update, jomla logo will show up do a couple rounds in front of me and put me back on the page for uploading extension without any message??

Then i downloaded quick start and installed it successfully, any suggestions ?

I also tried to install just ja tech template on remote hosting site and it worked as it should.

What could be the problem with installation of the temple to wamp?

thanks

jooservices Friend

Hi there
    Please try to check these
    # Your Apache error logs. It should contain information about your issue.
    # Your PHP error logs
    # Make sure you have right permission for all directories
    <blockquote>After I chose the file and click update, jomla logo will show up do a couple rounds in front of me and put me back on the page for uploading extension without any message??</blockquote>
    Turn on debugger to check your ajax respond

And finally i would suggest you install your localhost manual instead WAMP or anything similar.

Thank you,
    Viet Vu

jooservices Friend

Hi there
    Please try to check these
    # Your Apache error logs. It should contain information about your issue.
    # Your PHP error logs
    # Make sure you have right permission for all directories
    <blockquote>After I chose the file and click update, jomla logo will show up do a couple rounds in front of me and put me back on the page for uploading extension without any message??</blockquote>
    Turn on debugger to check your ajax respond

And finally i would suggest you install your localhost manual instead WAMP or anything similar.

Thank you,
    Viet Vu

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  jooservices 8 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum