Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi I am using the template JA_Rochea and used the plugin plg_yoo_gallery_1.5.4.zip for the photo gallery page: http://www.dewitte.co.za/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=21&Itemid=54

The photos are suppose to open with the lightbox effect, but it opens in a new window. Can you please assist me with this problem? or suggest another plugin that i can use for the lightbox effect?
    Your help will be appreciated.

Thank you very much!!!

bongyii Friend

hi,
    I haven’t use that before , but would like to suggest install a property related component that already has built-in effect like lightbox, slimbox , popup etc… instead of gallery to do that. I used to do what you did, and later find I cannot change the galley as per property requiremnt , plus many other headache. Finally I abandone it and start all over with a proper tool.

there are many free or pay component out there, just google or search in joomla.org you will get it.

Saguaros Moderator

Dear ooweboo!

Pls open the file templates/JA Rochea/index.php and remove the following:

<script language=”javascript” type=”text/javascript” src=”<?php echo $tmpTools->templateurl();?>/scripts/mootools.v1.1.js”></script>

And try to check again, because i guess that there has a conflict of js between 1.1 and 1.1.2

GOod luck

applestone Friend

This didn’t work – I removed the code but the problem remains.

I also use plugins to create image galleries – for convenience – and my images also open in a new window. I am using SIGE – it worked great prior to loading the JA Rochea template!!

Help or advice gratefully accepted

Regards
    Dave

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  applestone 12 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum