Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Hi,

Installed the latest download for Rasite running on Joomla 1.5.20 and viewed in Firefox 3.6.8. Having the following problems;

1. The drop down menu is not displayed correctly when a menu link is selected. It displays fine when just browsing, the problem is only when a menu link is selected. See attached screenshot3.

2. The contentslide mod is resizing one of the images displayed in that mod. Could not identify the reason for this. Tried deleting the resized image in the media folder but that did not fix the problem. See attached screeshot2.

3. In slideshow2, the description text is showing {jathumbnail} in both the slideshow and the left column. See attached screeshot1.

Please help us solve these problems.

1. screenshot1
    2. screenshot2
    3. screenshot3
    cssyeah Moderator

Hi majdi2,

I have seen some your bug. Can you give me the url on live site, i’ll check and fix it.

and give me the ftp account and back-end account to my email address.

Thanks.

majdi2 Friend

Hi trungch,

Thanks for your reply. I have this site installed on our local server. If you can provide details on how to fix this we can try the fixes on our local server.

Kind regards.

cssyeah Moderator

Hi majdi2,

We fixed the bug of menu. You can download latest version of JA Rasite And please download the ja slidehsow 2 module and ja content slider module to upgrade for yours.

Beside, our developer’s checking two bug of JA Slideshow2 module and JA Content slider module. I’ll reply for you when he finish.
    Thanks.

majdi2 Friend

Thanks, please keep us updated.

majdi2 Friend

Hi trungch,

Are the identified bugs fixed?

Saguaros Moderator

<em>@majdi2 192549 wrote:</em><blockquote>

Are the identified bugs fixed?</blockquote>

hello, sorry for my delay.
    I have found a issue happened on the joomla version 1.5.20, please fix this issue as following:
    1) open this file: modulesmod_jaslideshow2helper.php and find code:
    [PHP]
    $results = $dispatcher->trigger ( ‘onPrepareContent’, array ( $data [$i], $params, $limitstart ) );
    [/PHP]
    2)
    [PHP]
    $data[$i]->text = “{jathumbnail off}”.$data[$i]->introtext;
    $mainframe->triggerEvent( ‘onPrepareContent’, array( &$data[$i], &$params, 0 ) , true );
    [/PHP]

b) issue with the ja contentslide
    Open this file: modulesmod_ja_contentslidehelper.php
    and find code:
    [PHP]
    $mainframe->triggerEvent( ‘onPrepareContent’, array( &$data[$i], &$params, 0 ) , true
    [/PHP]
    replace:
    [PHP]
    $data[$i]->text = “{jathumbnail off}”.$data[$i]->introtext;
    $mainframe->triggerEvent( ‘onPrepareContent’, array( &$data[$i], &$params, 0 ) , true );
    [/PHP]

When done, please kindly check this issue again

Thanks

sandstorm871 Friend

Im getting this same problem and have installed from latest version downloaded a couple of days ago & used rocket launcher to see demo content.

Also on local server? Is there still a bug?

majdi2 Friend

Hi tienhc,

The fixes in your post worked just fine. But we are still having problems with the drop down menu display. We installed the latest version of this template v.1.1.1 and are viewing the template in Firefox 3.6.11.

Please refer to screenshot 3 in our original post.

sandstorm871 Friend

Same here.

I also reported it in a support ticket.

I heard back from “Hoang Quoc Dat” on the 19th Oct saying this is a known problem and he has passed the issue to the designers ??

Andy

sandstorm871 Friend

Im still getting this same problem too. All updated latest versions.

I reported it in a support ticket which was looked at by Hoang Quoc Dat.

Last port from him on the 19th ( & closed ticket) said there is a problem and that he would get designer to take a look?

my site testing site is at http://www.innfluence.co.uk

Sherlock Friend

<em>@sandstorm871 199927 wrote:</em><blockquote>Im still getting this same problem too. All updated latest versions.

I reported it in a support ticket which was looked at by Hoang Quoc Dat.

Last port from him on the 19th ( & closed ticket) said there is a problem and that he would get designer to take a look?

my site testing site is at http://www.innfluence.co.uk</blockquote>

Dear sandstorm,

The issue has been fixed and updated to our download section,you can update it via the ja extension manager component or download it directly in here

http://www.joomlart.com/forums/downloads.php?do=cat&id=159

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

This topic contains 12 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Sherlock 13 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum