Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hi!
    I installed Ja admin template and Analitics modules for the front-end and the back-end.

But I have problems:

• I cannot set the admin template: in extensions manager It doesn’t appear. I can assign it to a single user only by users menu.
    • Inside Modules, back-end Analitics module doesn’t work. I tried to uninstall and re-install the pack, but it’ s the same. And the front-end module configuration works only using firefox, and not chrome.
      Thanks for you reply.

M.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi manumoce,

I checked backend of your site and saw that JA Admin template is already installed there. You can access Template manager section of your site via: yoursite/administrator/index.php?option=com_templates&view=styles and set JA Admin as default template: http://prntscr.com/e0i3rg

With the GA module, it looks the same in Chrome and FF at my side, could you send me screenshots illustrating the difference here?

Regards

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 7 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum