Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

HI!

I have a bilingual site and the problem is that everyday I find that one of the two template styles (English or Spanish) suddenly does not display correctly. Everything seems to be out of place.

This issue is solved every time I clear the cache.

I am using joomla 3.2 and T3v2.

I have the development mode in the template T3 options enabled.

Any idea?

Thanks

1. 1
    Adam M Moderator

Hi @vicvin,

I visited your site but didn’t see any problem, could you please recheck and provide me a screenshot with the problem so I can reproduce it and investigate the issue?

vicvin Friend

HI!

Yes, I am attaching two captures of when the problem appears.

I have disable the plugin: System cache and the problem persists

Thanks a lot!

1. decon
    2. desc
    Adam M Moderator

Hi,

Unfortunately, I still couldn’t see the problem. Could you please provide which browser are you using and its version too ?

vicvin Friend

It happens in every browser: firefox, google chrome, internet explorer, etc.

The thing is that things get out of place. Please find attached two pictures: one in its normal state and the other when the problem occurs.

They are telling me that I should unable all the cache, but this make the site far too slow… And I dont understand why in any case it should have a problem when cache is enabled.

ANy idea?

Thanks in advanced for your help. 🙂

1. okay
    2. desc
    Adam M Moderator

Hi @vicvin,

I sent a request about this case but after tested in several PCs, we still don’t see the problem as in your screenshot. Could you please check in another PC as well ?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Adam M 9 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum