Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

I created a site from DEMO of JA Brisk but my footer navigation looks wired, not like in demo,

Instead to be on line, 1 link after another they are 1 link under another, center or left aligned .

http://cyber-cup.ro/gardentest

Can you help me pls.

gemac Friend

Also i cant make featured articles to appear on home page.

Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi

The footer navigation looks wired since it seems that Footer menu module is being assigned to wrong position, as our demo site, it’s assigned to footnav position instead of navhelper. Try to change it again.

For featured articles showing on homepage. Here is configuration:

+ Menu site

+ Article Manger

I tried to help your fix directly on your site but i could not access back-end on your site with information your included on the thread.

1. feature_article
    2. set_feature
    gemac Friend

For front -end I had same settings problem was I had o leading articles and also 0 intro articles, I put 1 at leading articles, problem solved. Idea come just after saw ypur settings.

Thx

gemac Friend

Regarding menus on bottom I assigned both to FOOTNAV position but links still arranged one after another not vertically not horizontally.
    BTW: I have tried all combinations …be4 asking for help on forum.

Ninja Lead Moderator

Yes, featured articles in home page need to set

<blockquote># Leading Articles 0
    # Intro Articles 1
    # Columns 1
    # Links 0</blockquote>

or

<blockquote># Leading Articles 1
    # Intro Articles 0
    # Columns 1
    # Links 0</blockquote>

About problem the footer page, I helped you fix directly on your site. Please check it again, let me know if it helps

gemac Friend

Yes is perfect, but I would like to know what you have done so in the future I can do it myself.

Also I have a problem with modules in positions: postion 20, 21, 22, 23. I have set them to show on all pages but they don’t.

Can you help me with its matter ?

Thank you

PS Actually i find that these positions are not set on template now, but can’t find a way to put them back …:(

Ninja Lead Moderator

This is my solution to solved the problem on footer page

Go to Admin site -> Extensions -> Module Manager -> Open Main Menu and Footer Menu -> in Advance tabs add ja-footnav css class

From link on your site: http://cyber-cup.ro/gardentest/?tp=1 i saw JA Brisk Template default doesn’t support position 20, 21, 22, 23, you can assign module with position 6 to 12.

gemac Friend

I solved the problem adding the postions again in template on :

ja_brisk/tpls/default.php

I added the line:

<?php $this->loadBlock (‘spotlight-6’) ?>

Thank you for your support …

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  gemac 10 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum