Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

hi there,

I have installed a component connectDaily Events Calendar (https://joomla.mhsoftware.com/) it’s a calander events and the display does’nt work
    on tennis033.nl joomla 3x

George , georges@mhsoftware.com , check the problem and give me the answer below:

I’ve looked at this. You’re going to have to submit this to your template vendor as a defect and ask them to fix it. It’s really about how your template is not correct. connectDaily uses the bootstrap.js modal dialog to display event details. This is dependent on bootstrap.js and bootstrap.css. If you would like to see it working correctly, check out this URL:

https://joomla.mhsoftware.com/ Your theme is not using the stock bootstrap.css that ships with Joomla. It’s using a customized version of bootstrap.css that’s missing the CSS required to make modal dialogs work. It appears to me that they used an older version of bootstrap.css as the base for their file. What strikes me as really odd is that they put their own modifications into bootstrap.css. They could have just included the stock bootstrap.css and then put their own css file below it. They’re actually using a very cool stylesheet consolidation system that batches .css files into one. They could have kept their css in their own file with only a minimal overhead. I tried adding elements to the connectDaily cdaily.css file to work around this. I also tried including joomla’s media/system/css/modal.css and that doesn’t work either. Unfortunately, it’s just too complex and I can’t make it work without spending hours fixing the template.

To make it work, your theme vendor must add the CSS from the current version of Joomla’s bootstrap.css that allows bootstrap modal dialogs to work.

Feel free to submit this message to your template vendor or have them contact me.

Hope you can help me

friendly regards – Rob- PageFctory

• This topic was modified 6 years, 2 months ago by  pagefactory.
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi Rob,

I got your point, I will share with the team for further checking.

pagefactory Friend

Hi there

I checked my site , are you working on it ? is my question .

I see that my menu dropdown is not working, google map is dissepear and so on.

The site I removed to tennis033.nl/oud with the same log in

regards

Rob

• This reply was modified 6 years, 1 month ago by  pagefactory.
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi Rob,

Give me more time on this, I will get back to you soon.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

Could you update the FTP account again? as it doesn’t work now.

And share the URL of page where I can see the issue, I see the calendar here: http://tennis033.nl/oud/index.php/toernooikalender but there is no link for date there.

Regards

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 6 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum