Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

http://www.focus-sb.co.uk

when clicking on ‘clear switches’ this displays OK

when clicking on ‘flat plates’ there is a white line/space above the picture

when clicking on ‘free delivery’ there is a module displaying under the article

How do I fix these two errors? – thanks

pavit Moderator

Hello

when clicking on ‘flat plates’ there is a white line/space above the picture

Hi Go to "/html/com_content/article/default.php" in template "ja_decor". Find below code

<?php if ($this->params->get('show_page_heading', 1)) : ?>
        <div class="page-header clearfix">
            <h1 class="page-title"><?php echo $this->escape($this->params->get('page_heading')); ?></h1>
        </div>
    <?php endif; ?>

remove or comment out the code .

when clicking on ‘free delivery’ there is a module displaying under the article

I unassigned module Features Projects published in after content position from your page assignment.

Regards

desmats Friend

Thanks for looking but now some of the menu items are not working:

ie – product ranges > ambassador square corners – this and others are loading all the home page modules

desmats Friend

Hi – if you track back through my posts you can see that this is a recuring problem – modules suddenly appearing and some pages showing the white bar. I keep fixing it and then it comes back. VERY frustrating!

pavit Moderator

Thanks for looking but now some of the menu items are not working:

I only unassigned module from Our products menu item as you can see from image below.

You can assign again it to the page

1. Screenshot-at-gen-31-17-43-10
    desmats Friend

Thanks – can you please help with the other issues?

pavit Moderator

Hello

I cannot replicate your issue on my local installation, i noted you have sh404 component installed that override menu items settings, that’s the only difference i noted with my installation. try to temporary remove it and see how template works .

desmats Friend

I have deleted the affected sef urls in sh404 and the newly created urls display correctly.

pavit Moderator

I have deleted the affected sef urls in sh404 and the newly created urls display correctly.

I still can see urls with different aliases like this one http://www.focus-sb.co.uk/flat-plate-ranges/horizon-square-corners

Menu alias is – horizon-square-edges-

I tried to create a new menu item and it doesn’t works

as i said i cannot replicate it on my local installation , it is your component SH404 misconfiguration –

Regards

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  pavit 7 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum