Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hello
    I have a problem with the Slideshow module
    My web is http://www.vacacionesenasia.com , in the slide show I have put 4 articles with photos but if you click in the Title or in latest news module (in my case “ULTIMAS NOTICIAS “) the link return to home page and dont show the article
    Could you help me?
    thanks Joserra

pavit Moderator

Hi joserra57

The link in the slideshow is working, if you check better the article is showed in the home under the Top-rated hotel in france how this template was thinked and developed to work. if you want your content showed in different positions you can create other solutions an hiddenmenu for example

joserra57 Friend

Hi pavit
    Thanks and sorry, but dont understand very good how show the article in a new window ,like a demo
    Sorry, but i am a new user in Joomla
    Joserra

joserra57 Friend

<em>@pavit 307484 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi joserra57

The link in the slideshow is working, if you check better the article is showed in the home under the Top-rated hotel in france how this template was thinked and developed to work. if you want your content showed in different positions you can create other solutions an hiddenmenu for example</blockquote>

Hi pavit
    Thanks and sorry, but dont understand very good how show the article in a new window ,like a demo
    Sorry, but i am a new user in Joomla
    Joserra

pavit Moderator

Hi

If you want your articles showed in a new window you need to assign that articles to a menu item

Make a new item in your menu as single article and choose that article to display in a new window

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  pavit 12 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum