Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

1. Green color option – header missing top black stripe and “TOP STORIES NOW” area is missing green background

2. Font sizing works backwards

Would be nice to have those fixed as I would like to install this template.

damian Friend
    carlosmx Friend

Damian:
    I have the same problem as inventor, and I thought your solution will help, but none of the URL’s you posted are working. I get an ugly Page not found error message when clicking in all of them.
    Thanks

slowsteady Friend

What damian means is that those are the gif files missing from the template. I don’t anyone other than JA’s designers have these.

damian Friend

Please check with Firefox

Tools > Page info. You will see a lot of missing file at green style. This why if you choose green style the appereance is bad.

thanhlt Friend

JA Team have fixed this bug

inventor Friend

It still has problems. Notice on the green version, the thin black stripe at top of header is missing. Look at all the other colors, they have the black stripe.

<em>@thanhlt 94209 wrote:</em><blockquote>JA Team have fixed this bug</blockquote>

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  inventor 15 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum