Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hi,
    I use the template Ja_regulus_ex and I have problems to display the images with MorfeoShow or Phoca Gallery Components.
    When I click a thumbnail, the browser open a new page with the image instead of open a popup in the same page.
    With Morfeoshow I use the mode “Classic” and in the configuration I have set Mootools for Ajax Adaptor.
    The index.php page has the line: <?php JHTML::_(‘behavior.mootools’); ?>
    You can try my site at this address: http://www.levior.it/cli_020 on the left -> “Galleria Fortografica”, item “Borgofranco oggi “ or “I Balmetti”.
    Many thanks…

jwellman Friend

In your Menu section (not your phoco gallery parameters), click on the photo gallery. Choose the section under “components.” Look for “Detail View Settings.” Make sure you have the selection set to “Module Pop-Up Box.” Hope this helps.

mfiorentini Friend

Thanks,
    I Have verified and the parameter is “Modal Pop-up box”…
    I think that the problem is in template because if I change the template (i.e ja_polaris) in the same site, the images are showed correctly.
    The problem there is with template ja_regulus_ex…

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  mfiorentini 15 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum