Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Greetings admin and Joomlart community,

I am trying to edit the template in the template manager but a strange thing happens. If I want to edit the parameters and click “apply” nothing happens. The template manager asks for my FTP account information. When I insert this information and try to adjust things, still nothing happens.

If I only put my FTP information in and press “apply” or “preview” it loads it in. When I then return to edit the parameters all my options to edit / click are gone! It became a white screen with only the “Apply” “preview” and “Close” buttons remaining.

This only happens with the new T3 template, not with for example Norite.

What could the problem be?

Regards,
    Nick

Saguaros Moderator

Hello Nick!

please kinldy access the go to the Administrator => Global Configuration => Server and choose the “NO” Option for the Enable FTP parameter, when done, the FTP function is disabled , and you try to test this issue again

Thanks

nickzor Friend

Greetings Tienhc,

I have done what u said, now indeed the FTP login is no longer asked for. Unfortunatly now I get the same thing as when I was logged in with my ftp account. I have added a screen shot of both when ftp off / logged in with ftp and when I am not logged in.

Could it perhaps be that my webhost’s PHP version is to old for the new t3?
    Logged in / FTP off

Not logged in / ftp on but not logged in

Regards,
    Nick

steinar Friend

You may have better luck with a workaround that has been given several times in other threads: Enter your ftp user name and password. Then click apply and close. Go back to edit the template.

In your case, you must probably reestablish the ftp setting in global config.

nickzor Friend

Hello Steinar,

I have done this, the result is the upper picture where I cannot edit any parameters, Once I click on the template manager / go to the edit page. I see the menu’s for 1 second and then they dissapear.

Saguaros Moderator

<em>@nickzor 193228 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello Steinar,

I have done this, the result is the upper picture where I cannot edit any parameters, Once I click on the template manager / go to the edit page. I see the menu’s for 1 second and then they dissapear.</blockquote>

Hello all,

Please provide me the link to your site and the adminstrator, i would like to check this and give you solution to resolve this issue

Thanks

nickzor Friend

Thanks so much Tienhc,

I have send you my login in a private message.

Regards,
    Nick

Saguaros Moderator

<em>@nickzor 193534 wrote:</em><blockquote>Thanks so much Tienhc,

I have send you my login in a private message.

Regards,
    Nick</blockquote>

I have fixed The problem

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 13 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum