Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

Hi

I use template JA Charity. I have problems in mobile views (less then 800px):

1. on home page bellow slider is a JoomlArt Advanced Custom Module, Features Intro : style-1.
    The Feature Intro Text is not displayed in mobile view

2. in mobile view menu change to the off canvas menu. On home page it work good, but in other pages the off-canvas menu is blank. No menu items.

3. on the bottom of page is a JoomlArt Advanced Custom Module, News Featured : carousel.
    In mobile view the pagination changer is not visible.

Please send me a solution ASAP.

Ervin

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi Ervin

<blockquote>1. on home page bellow slider is a JoomlArt Advanced Custom Module, Features Intro : style-1.
    The Feature Intro Text is not displayed in mobile view</blockquote>
    1. Hi i can see it in the mobile view here > http://prntscr.com/8en570
    <blockquote>2. in mobile view menu change to the off canvas menu. On home page it work good, but in other pages the off-canvas menu is blank. No menu items.
    </blockquote>

2. Kindly open the Module manager > Position > Off-canvas and check the page assignment of this module , set it for All Pages.

3. To show it add this code in custom.css File
    <blockquote> @media screen and (max-width: 991px) {
    .owl-carousel .owl-pagination {
    display: block!important;
    }
    }</blockquote>

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi Ervin

<blockquote>1. on home page bellow slider is a JoomlArt Advanced Custom Module, Features Intro : style-1.
    The Feature Intro Text is not displayed in mobile view</blockquote>
    1. Hi i can see it in the mobile view here > http://prntscr.com/8en570
    <blockquote>2. in mobile view menu change to the off canvas menu. On home page it work good, but in other pages the off-canvas menu is blank. No menu items.
    </blockquote>

2. Kindly open the Module manager > Position > Off-canvas and check the page assignment of this module , set it for All Pages.

3. To show it add this code in custom.css File
    <blockquote> @media screen and (max-width: 991px) {
    .owl-carousel .owl-pagination {
    display: block!important;
    }
    }</blockquote>

Ing. Ervin Zatko EASY Friend

Thank you for your reply. It works…
    The problem is only with the 1. point

1. on home page bellow slider is a JoomlArt Advanced Custom Module, Features Intro : style-1.

On a picture what you send me the intro text missing too. After slideshow is a piture, but in original website is a text.

Do you understand me?

Thank you for your reply. It works…
    The problem is only with the 1. point

On a picture what you send me the intro text missing too. After slideshow is a piture, but in original website is a text.

Do you understand me?

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Kindly share a screenshot of the issue and illustrate the problem inside screenshot , so i can assist you better .

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Kindly share a screenshot of the issue and illustrate the problem inside screenshot , so i can assist you better .

See this screenshots:

See this screenshots:

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi @easypc

Go to “/acm/features-intro/tmpl/style-1.php” in template “ja_charity”.
    Find this code

<p class="container-sm section-intro hidden-xs"><?php echo $helper->get('block-intro'); ?></p>

replace it with

<p class="container-sm section-intro"><?php echo $helper->get('block-intro'); ?></p>
    Save and check .

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi @easypc

Go to “/acm/features-intro/tmpl/style-1.php” in template “ja_charity”.
    Find this code

<p class="container-sm section-intro hidden-xs"><?php echo $helper->get('block-intro'); ?></p>

replace it with

<p class="container-sm section-intro"><?php echo $helper->get('block-intro'); ?></p>
    Save and check .

Thank you. It work…

Thank you. It work…

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

This topic contains 13 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ing. Ervin Zatko EASY 8 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum