Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

When will you believe you will have JA Voice for 2.5, I’m in the start of redeveloping a site and would like to just start out with the latest builds of everything. Thus far I have everything working just fine.

But the “Save” button in the popup window for posting your voice doesn’t post. It allows you to click on it but doesn’t do anything, just disables the “Save” button.

If i truly need to, I will drop down to J! 1.7 and wait til your 2.5 version, but was just hoping to start out with the latest versions

http://2012.gamersinvade.com/index.php/q-a-s/ideas

instantinlaw Friend

Hello,
    Why don’t you try turning off the join and minify and see if it starts working. If it does, there is a script conflict and you can track down the offending script and exclude it from the join and minify.
    Good luck

ubelmort Friend

<em>@instantinlaw 297475 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello,
    turning off the join and minify and see if it starts working</blockquote>

I’m stumped on what you mean by that, I’ve looked in every setting possible and dont see anything of that sort. If you are referring to Minify4joomla I dont have installed, and join? you mean the registration for the site?

ubelmort Friend

Ok, Disabling the “Enabled Login Form” fixes the “Save” issue, but with it disabled I now see a CAPTCHA section for non-registered users. The captcha doesnt work, so I’ll disable that for the time being.

So having the login enabled hides CAPTCHA while trying to post a voice.

instantinlaw Friend

I meant turnng it off in the template manager for the Joomlart template you are using. Let me know if it works.

ubelmort Friend

<em>@instantinlaw 297486 wrote:</em><blockquote>I meant turnng it off in the template manager for the Joomlart template you are using. Let me know if it works.</blockquote>

I’m not using a JoomlArt template unfortunately, but it is working for what I need it to for right now.

instantinlaw Friend

So your issue is solved?

ubelmort Friend

<em>@instantinlaw 297643 wrote:</em><blockquote>So your issue is solved?</blockquote>

Yes and No, it’s a temp fix but should be noted for your 2.5 update.

instantinlaw Friend

Ok, glad you got it working for now. All bugs should be fixed in the next release.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  instantinlaw 12 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum