Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I have some problem with the module Ja tab. I want it like published in demo. I tried to put the parameters like shown in the guide. But nothing happens. So I put the type tabs on contents. Than I got white space on the red high light. Can any boby tell me how to fix this?

Saguaros Moderator

Please correct for me the information on this issue, the template does not use the ja tab,

You can download and try to follow the guide to make the tabs working on your site http://demo.joomlart.com/extensions15/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=109&Itemid=54

judeur Friend

<em>@tienhc 206519 wrote:</em><blockquote>Please correct for me the information on this issue, the template does not use the ja tab,</blockquote>

It does, for the search and login module (as well as for the change of font size). Can’t get it to work as in the demo, though: accepts either login or search, but not both of them.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  judeur 12 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum