Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

I installed the template and the last version of virtuemart but when i try to view the cart this appear in blank. i attached a image. Pleaser help me

1. Sin-ti769tulo.fw_
    jooservices Friend

Hi there
    Please turn on display_errors .

Thank you,
    Viet Vu

jooservices Friend

Hi there
    Please turn on display_errors .

Thank you,
    Viet Vu

sebastiangaticacl Friend

display_errors now is turn on

sebastiangaticacl Friend

display_errors now is turn on

jooservices Friend

Hi there
    For next time please also turn on display_error in Joomla! Configuration

At moment we know what’s wrong

Strict Standards: Declaration of plgVmPaymentFlow::emptyCart() should be compatible with vmPSPlugin::emptyCart($session_id = NULL, $order_number = NULL) in /home/tuetue/public_html/plugins/vmpayment/flow/flow.php on line 577
    Cart

Continue Shopping

Fatal error: Call to undefined method shopFunctionsF::getComUserOption() in /home/tuetue/public_html/templates/ja_mixmaz/html/com_virtuemart/user/login.php on line 30

Please try to rename that override layout. Or provide FTP access i’ll help you inspect that .

Thank you,
    Viet Vu

jooservices Friend

Hi there
    For next time please also turn on display_error in Joomla! Configuration

At moment we know what’s wrong

Strict Standards: Declaration of plgVmPaymentFlow::emptyCart() should be compatible with vmPSPlugin::emptyCart($session_id = NULL, $order_number = NULL) in /home/tuetue/public_html/plugins/vmpayment/flow/flow.php on line 577
    Cart

Continue Shopping

Fatal error: Call to undefined method shopFunctionsF::getComUserOption() in /home/tuetue/public_html/templates/ja_mixmaz/html/com_virtuemart/user/login.php on line 30

Please try to rename that override layout. Or provide FTP access i’ll help you inspect that .

Thank you,
    Viet Vu

sebastiangaticacl Friend

i send the ftp’s data via private message

sebastiangaticacl Friend

i send the ftp’s data via private message

jooservices Friend

Hi there
    I’m working on it for now.
    Thank you,
    Viet Vu

jooservices Friend

Hi there
    I have fixed for above issue.
    But please consider you are using VM version which one is not supported yet in this template.
    Thank you,
    Viet Vu

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

This topic contains 11 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  sebastiangaticacl 9 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum