Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hello,

After upgrading to Joomla 3.7.3 Virtuemart products are only shown in default website language, website now does not display products as multiple language but just as one language product, French in our case. Even if the user switch to another language, English for example, products are displayed in French.

Site: exorient.ch

• This topic was modified 6 years, 9 months ago by  Aratype.
    Rx Greenthumb, Inc. Friend

Have you considered scrapping the language all together and simply using GTranslate?

Check our Sidebar… site still under construction we go live October 1.

Michael McCarthy

Aratype Friend

Have you considered scrapping the language all together and simply using GTranslate?

Check our Sidebar… site still under construction we go live October 1.

Thanks. We are working closely with JArt products and the issue is caused by the upgrade to Joomla 3.7.3 and not because of the template itself.

Saguaros Moderator

J!3.7.3 has just been released, not quite sure if VM has any issue with it or not.

Could you also report the same into VM forum?

Aratype Friend

My friend Saguaros, J!3.7.3 is a security update and it should be updated especially when you are running a shop!

I am not asking a basic question but about a critical feature. I could expect a better answer from you as "I will revert to the technical team in order to see what we should update"…

The issue is not coming from Virtuemart as the multi-language plugin can not connect anymore with multi-language virtuemart. This last one can see only the standard language of the website.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi aratype,

You can try to make a quick test by assigning default template to a standard template of Joomla like Beez/Protostar and see how things goes.

And also share the credentials of your site + details the issue so we can take a look.

Aratype Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Saguaros Moderator

Did you try to switch default template to a standard template of Joomla like Beez/Protostar and see how it goes?

And the latest version of template is 1.0.2, make sure that you update too.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 6 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum