Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • Author

Hello,
    when I click on title of any article or category, I don’t see text and image. There is nothing. Here is picture in attachment.

That’s quickstart installation of Teline IV (new, today installed).

1. b
    huyenptt Friend

Hi tosa23,

Could you please tell me what kind of content you use: Joomla? K2? Flexicontent?

And, please attach screen shot of parameter window.

tosa23 Friend

Hm, I just installed and run template, quickstart installation from your downloads section. I think thats K2? I didn’t change anything, just like is setup by default.
    On which screenshot do you think? What parameters?

Thanks, and sorry about my bad English 🙂
    Best Regards!

<em>@huyenptt 208883 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi tosa23,

Could you please tell me what kind of content you use: Joomla? K2? Flexicontent?

And, please attach screen shot of parameter window.</blockquote>

mmckeen Friend

Make sure you don’t have hide component enabled in the template settings.

huyenptt Friend

Because each type of content you choose to display on module New Front Page has a different config, that’s the reason I asked for param screen shot – to check what content system you are using. Please read this guideline:

http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/ja-news-front-page-module-installation-guide/

If you are using joomla, just follow guideline

If you are using K2 and FlexiContent, you have somethings to do:

K2: Go to Backend/Compopent/K2/Item, select articles and make them “Feature Article”
    FlexiContent: Go to Backend/ Article Manager/ Position: Flexi, select article and make them available, too

Hope that help

Hong Le Moderator

<em>@tosa23 208954 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hm, I just installed and run template, quickstart installation from your downloads section. I think thats K2? I didn’t change anything, just like is setup by default.
    On which screenshot do you think? What parameters?

Thanks, and sorry about my bad English 🙂
    Best Regards!</blockquote>

Hi tosa23,
    Sorry for JA News frontpage module which you downloaded maybe old version, we rexported quickstart package included new JA News fp module. Please download quickstart again and install it.
    Once again, sorry for inconvenient 🙂
    Regards
    honglt

tosa23 Friend

<em>@honglt 209148 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi tosa23,
    Sorry for JA News frontpage module which you downloaded maybe old version, we rexported quickstart package included new JA News fp module. Please download quickstart again and install it.
    Once again, sorry for inconvenient 🙂
    Regards
    honglt</blockquote>

I just installed new quickstart installation, and problem is still here…

@huyenptt I tried to set ‘Feature news’ as true, and that does nothing, problem is still here.

@mmckeen I don’t understand what you mean.

Please, help me to solve that problem, I paid and now it does’nt works.

itsnexgen Friend

<em>@tosa23 209322 wrote:</em><blockquote>I just installed new quickstart installation, and problem is still here…

@huyenptt I tried to set ‘Feature news’ as true, and that does nothing, problem is still here.

@mmckeen I don’t understand what you mean.

Please, help me to solve that problem, I paid and now it does’nt works.</blockquote>

Please check this :- Solved – Layout Problem

Hope it helps.. I solved it.

tosa23 Friend

<em>@itsnexgen 209404 wrote:</em><blockquote>Please check this :- Solved – Layout Problem

Hope it helps.. I solved it.</blockquote>

Nothing, I change that from that thread, but problem is still here…
    Here’s another picture of the problem.

1. a
    Saguaros Moderator

<em>@tosa23 209425 wrote:</em><blockquote>Nothing, I change that from that thread, but problem is still here…
    Here’s another picture of the problem.</blockquote>

now, please let me know the link to your site, i would like to check in detail

Thanks

tosa23 Friend

Anyone? Please!

Phill Moderator

As per Tienhc, please supply a link to your site so we can check.

Also, do you have the JA News FP module installed?

tosa23 Friend

I have local site, I can’t link. JA News FP is installed, but that’s not problem. It all works on frontpage, but If I CLICK on title of news, I get that problem in attached in picture.

Phill Moderator

Without seeing it I am at a loss. I’ve done an install and cannot replicate. Maybe someone else can work out what is wrong just from an image but it is not going to be easy.

tosa23 Friend

I understand. But… Can you download quickstart, install local and try?
    What’s happening when u try to open news that are on frontpage?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)

This topic contains 25 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  tosa23 13 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum