Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

Hello,

1. How can we solve the problem – if it is one, because i don’t see a way to implement Youtube-Videos – that Youtube Videos don’t fit in Mobil-View?

I tried to implement one via HTML code from YouTube, could not see anything, just white space in the ARTICLE. I guess, if it works, the video would stay the same hight and weight…

Does anybody have an idea?

2. Is there a way to tell the Template to show small mobile-adsense-banners just in mobile-view, instead of the big ones?

Regards and thanx

Manos Moderator

Hi,

Did you check after saving the article the the code was still there ? Editors have the tendency to strip html code unless you configure them the other way.

Regards

Manos

goranm Friend

yes, the code is there… looked at source code with firefox… its there a video in a template-article?

Manos Moderator

Can you please provide a link where i can see that also ? maybe you miss something who knows 🙂

Regards

Manos

goranm Friend

Sent it to your inbox!

Manos Moderator

Hi,

I am going to need access to your Joomla backend so i can investigate this further.

Regards

Manos

goranm Friend

inbox ! 🙂

goranm Friend

Yeaaaaaaaaah!!!!! 😀

What was the problem????

Manos Moderator

Hi,

You are using a wrong version for the embed code from youtube, also after some googling looks like some people have managed to make it work in responsive layout, i haven’t search the issue thorough but you might be able to achieve that fairly easy 🙂

So check the code i have embed on your website and google responsive youtube and you will come up with some good solutions!

Regards

Manos

Manos Moderator
    goranm Friend

OMG, there seems to be a solution for the “Responsive-Video” problem cool!

Oh oh… i inserted the YT-Code again:

<object width=”560″ height=”315″><param name=”movie” value=”http://www.youtube.com/v/A9p_6_Xy7T4?hl=de_DE&version=3″></param><param name=”allowFullScreen” value=”true”></param><param name=”allowscriptaccess” value=”always”></param><embed src=”http://www.youtube.com/v/A9p_6_Xy7T4?hl=de_DE&version=3″ type=”application/x-shockwave-flash” width=”560″ height=”315″ allowscriptaccess=”always” allowfullscreen=”true”></embed></object>

The Video is not there 🙁

When i opened the article again, i just found this code inside:

<p><object width=”560″ height=”315″><param name=”movie” value=”http://www.youtube.com/v/A9p_6_Xy7T4?hl=de_DE&version=3″ /><param name=”allowFullScreen” value=”true” /><param name=”allowscriptaccess” value=”always” /></object></p>

Manos Moderator

Hi, this code is not the right code! If you want to insert the video i suggest that you turn your editor off, paste the code and then save the article with the editor to off .

Regards

Manos

goranm Friend

First code is right
    Second, shorter one, is wrong

Ok?

I can see that the editor is doing something to the code.

I clicked “toggle editor” but couldn’t figure out how to save without getting the editor on before it saves???

Manos Moderator

I just configured your editor to “Extended” so give it one more try, maybe it’s better if you install JCE you will have better luck when editing and inserting video within your articles! Also with JCE you can have additional plugins that help you insert a video from many video providers.!

Regards

Manos

goranm Friend

Hey Thank you this is my old editor on my joomla 1.5 site 😀

OMG THANK YOU… never in my life i could have suggested that this problem could be lay on editor-functionality 😀 THANK YOU S OMUCH!!!!!

I have the next big challenge for you in my new thread ;D

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

This topic contains 15 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  goranm 11 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum