Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hello

I have a problem about the template Uber [University]

When I want to create a new page I have to create new menu item and assign Template Style: ?uber ? [University] Default? for it if I want it?s displayed. Example when I need to a page to login I have to create a menu item have Menu Item Type: Login Form.

With other template when I click in to links ?Don?t have an account?, the Registration page will display. But with this template, I receive a page without any content

If I want to have Registration page I have to create a menu item have Menu Item Type: Registration Form and assign Template Style: ?uber ? [University] Default? for it. So that mean I have to create a lot of menu item.

With some extensions like VirtueMart, if I want to display a detail page for each product, I have to create each menu for each product and assign Template Style: uber ? [University] Default. It?s till ok.

But if I want to display a order form user information I can?t see any menu in VirtueMart Component to display bill, so I can?t assign Template Style: uber ? [University] Default

So I can?t see the user order detail.

Could you tell me to to fix this problem.

Kind regards.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi

You would not need to create each menu item for each page. The idea to have a login page is that we want to have a special page for login only.

When you click ‘Register’ link, I guess you assigned it to a template style (Backend > Template manager) which doen’t include component block so that there is no content displaying there.

If your default template style is using default layout, it will display register form there. The same with other Virtuemart page.

So the point here is the layout of template style you’re using. By default, we provide 2 layouts: home-university and default

– ‘home-univesity’ is often used for home page only, it helps to display specific positions in homepage
    – ‘default’ layout will included all available positions and you can assign menu item of pages eg: register, VM, … to this layout.

In case that you still have page which doesn’t show content, let me know and I will check it for you.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi

You would not need to create each menu item for each page. The idea to have a login page is that we want to have a special page for login only.

When you click ‘Register’ link, I guess you assigned it to a template style (Backend > Template manager) which doen’t include component block so that there is no content displaying there.

If your default template style is using default layout, it will display register form there. The same with other Virtuemart page.

So the point here is the layout of template style you’re using. By default, we provide 2 layouts: home-university and default

– ‘home-univesity’ is often used for home page only, it helps to display specific positions in homepage
    – ‘default’ layout will included all available positions and you can assign menu item of pages eg: register, VM, … to this layout.

In case that you still have page which doesn’t show content, let me know and I will check it for you.

Ly Long Ly Long Friend

Hi there

As you see, i have used Style uber – [Univeristy] Default as the default template.

But it still doesn’t display Registration Form and user order detail.

Could you check and fix it!

Best regards.

Ly Long Ly Long Friend

Hi there

As you see, i have used Style uber – [Univeristy] Default as the default template.

But it still doesn’t display Registration Form and user order detail.

Could you check and fix it!

Best regards.

Saguaros Moderator

I figured it out!

In the Uber – [University] Default template style >> Layout tab, we provide an option called Sub Layout, it was set with ‘home-university’ layout so that you don’t see registration form when clicking on create new account.

I set it to ‘default’ layout: http://prntscr.com/89s3d3 and it shows fine now.

Saguaros Moderator

I figured it out!

In the Uber – [University] Default template style >> Layout tab, we provide an option called Sub Layout, it was set with ‘home-university’ layout so that you don’t see registration form when clicking on create new account.

I set it to ‘default’ layout: http://prntscr.com/89s3d3 and it shows fine now.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 8 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum