Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

I am using the Uber university template, and it is having responsive issues with the home page slideshow. The site URL is tdc.claritycreativegroup.net.

I have attached a couple of screenshots from an iphone 6s (landscape and portrait). Also – there are some weird issues when resizing the screen – the text seems to "jump" off the page". Here is a link to a video of that:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bz7qEuKQ3kjQOG1lbzhyUVJpMkE/view?usp=sharing

Can you help me? I am in a bind and my client really needs this website.

1. resp
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    I checked your site in iPhone view. When the screen size is smaller if the background is 100% in that case you are not enabled to show the heading over the images because the image is resized and the height of the image is low. So if you would like to show the full images I suggest you hide the text. And if you want both the image and text show, the image background must be auto so it will have enough height to show the text

You can try my solution below :
    Add code in custom.css file that helps you to show full image and text

@media(max-width:768px){
    .acm-hero.full-screen .hero-content {
        padding-top: 0px!important;

}
    .acm-hero {
       background-size:100%!important;
    height:100%!important;
    }
    }

Hope it helps.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 7 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum