Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hi Guys,

I am lloking for some help here since i have a problem which seems to be related with Ja_Larix and mod_virtuemart. For displaying my products i use the transmenu but i get this kind of problem..please check the screenshot

My hole problem is that when i add more than 12 product categories and i am using the transmenu none of the categories above 12 show in correct position their sub category.. Take a look at the marked last category and see where the sub menu is displayed ..All other categories upper than 12th position are displaying correctly
    This problem occurs on my site and also at the Ja_larix demo installation version 1.4

Please any advices ?

fsnelis Friend

Anyone please ? i spend 2 more days trying to find out but i am not an exprest ..
    :((

webspan Friend

<em>@fsnelis 92550 wrote:</em><blockquote>Anyone please ? i spend 2 more days trying to find out but i am not an exprest ..
    :((</blockquote>

Got the same problem here…
    cannot find solution…
    🙁

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  webspan 15 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum