Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi, IE displaya an “error in the page”, if i click on show this error:

Detalles de error de página web

Agente de usuario: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 5.1; Trident/4.0; GTB6.5; Alexa Toolbar; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; OfficeLiveConnector.1.3; OfficeLivePatch.0.0; .NET CLR 3.0.4506.2152; .NET CLR 3.5.30729)
    Fecha: Wed, 6 Oct 2010 21:28:48 UTC

Mensaje: ‘null’ es nulo o no es un objeto
    Línea: 67
    Carácter: 2
    Código: 0
    URI: http://www.tarjeteroexpress.es/templates/ja_edenite/js/ja.script.js

There are 2 errors more:

one is the Firefox, the contact form is showed only an half (http://www.tarjeteroexpress.es/contacte-con-nosotros.html)

the another error is when you insert an image, in the windows to chose the image is showed this message:

JFolder::folder: Path is not a folder

In the articles i can insert images, but in the description of sobi2 entries no becouse when i select the image and then i save a blank page is showed.

Can somebody help me ?

thanks. Marco

Don Lee Friend

Hi,

Plz check for the lastest version of the template for updating then PM me your admin account for further checking on.

marco17 Friend

How can i upgrade the template ? Just overwrite it ? I have changed the colours of the template….is it a problem ?

Don Lee Friend

<em>@marco17 197841 wrote:</em><blockquote>How can i upgrade the template ? Just overwrite it ? I have changed the colours of the template….is it a problem ?</blockquote>

You can do it by steps:
    – Backup your old package.
    – Uninstall the template
    – Install new package
    – Test if it works properly.
    – Update your change to the new template by referring to the backup.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Don Lee 13 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum