Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Exact same issue I am having with latest JA University and JA Medicare & J 3.6.x. I am waiting to upgrade to J 3.6.x for now until I can find a fix.

matteocasarotto Friend

Exactly the same for me also. I’m using JA Platon, Joomla 3.6.0 and T3 2.6.0 and in the theme tab I don’t see color names anymore but the path to the theme folder. Now my website only shows default color and i cannot change back. If I try to change theme color all the template is screwed up. To me it seems more a framework issue then a template related issue, but maybe i’m wrong.

hwy52 Friend

If you have a copy of the Joomla database before you upgraded to J 3.6.x you might want to try to restore to the pre upgrade template ‘params’ field. It can be found in the _template_styles table. Not the best solution but should enable your previous themes to display.

matteocasarotto Friend

Thank you i’ll try that on a test website. For my production site I’ll wait for Joomlart solution, hoping it will come soon!

shinobiwun Friend

This is the same problem i am having

supportows Friend

ok, thank you, i will try…

supportows Friend

Hi,
    i tried to restore the params field in the template_style table from the previous db but the result is the same, it doersn’t work, The content of params field is the same in the two db.
    Any solutions?

Thank you

matteocasarotto Friend

Same for me, i tried to restore the params field in the template_style table from a working backup of the database but it doesn’t work. If I change theme nothing happens. If I set development mode "on" then the template is messed up like css styling was missing.

Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi,

That bug is fixed from GitHub and you can get it from here

Regards

hwy52 Friend

Thank you Ninja Lead. That got me all sorted.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  hwy52 7 years, 8 months ago.

The topic ‘Problem with theme colors in T3 framework’ is closed to new replies.