Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

I have a problem in positioning:
    happens that the “framework” final position user2 (the template demo that has the title Mylo Xyloto New Album) gets behind, “hidden” when I do not use the module position user3, user4, user5, user6, Middle and content-mass-top.
    That is if I do not use both below position user2 it is tucked away behind, if I put a link on user2 can not I click it.
    It’s weird …
    added an example in the Annex and described as Case1 and Case2, Case 1 is where the problem is and Case2 as the demo.

How to solve this?

Since already thank you.

Jonas
    Brazilian rookie

1. problemaSlide
    phong nam Friend

Hi jonasrotilli,

I checked your admin side but could not see the issue you have mentioned. For example, when I disable User3, content-mass-top module >> Your user-2 module is still there.

“f I put a link on user2 can not I click it.” – You can’t click on links because they are invalid links, you need to insert right url into Custom Text area of Agenda (user-2) module. Pls check my snapshot for details.

* Pls help me to enable your User 3/ content-mass-top module as normal. Thanks!

Regards,

Leo

1. 3-26-2013-3-48-55-PM
    jonasrotilli Friend

Decided otherwise, thanks.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  jonasrotilli 11 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum