Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hallo,
    for a test I had changed Edenite to Edenite II in joomla 3.5.
    I installed the new T3 plugin, deactive the old one. The site was ok.
    Than I installed the JA AC Module for a slideshow and here is a problem:
    The pictures for the slideshow are not selectable and the menues "Description", etc. goes away.
    No function..

After it I started the Akeeba backup so its now the older Edenite version online.

Regards
    Klaus

Saguaros Moderator

Hi Klaus,

As I can see that your site’s running with JA Edenite template now, could I try to install new JA Edenite II template to your site and check?

kugelmeier Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

I guess it due to the old Joomla version you’re using. Did you try to update Joomla to at least version 3.7.5? Pls take a full backup before updating. Or make a clone of live site and try to update in a test site first.

Regards

kugelmeier Friend

Hallo,

I have upgraded manual to Joomla 3.8.2 with php 7.1 and active the Edenite II.
    The AC Module is now complete BUT in the front (content-mass-top) there is no slideshow.
    Modul-Menue is active for "Home".
    Please have a look.

Regards Klaus

kugelmeier Friend

Hi,
    I found the reason for the problem – you need an active sidebar 1 + sidebar 2 and than the AC Module or slideshow is running on content-mas-top.

Regards
    Klasu

Saguaros Moderator

You’re right, that ‘content-mass-top’ position is loaded in ‘two-sidebar’ layout of this template.

In case that you’re using a different layout, you can add this snippet of code:

<?php if ($this->countModules('content-mass-top')) : ?>
    <!-- CONTENT MASS TOP -->
    <div class="t3-content-mass-top <?php $this->_c('content-mass-top') ?>">
    <jdoc:include type="modules" name="<?php $this->_p('content-mass-top') ?>" />
    </div>
    <!-- //CONTENT MASS TOP -->
    <?php endif ?>

to load ‘content-mass-top’ position into that layout.

Cheers!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 6 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum