Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

I think the template overrides with the JA Vintas template need to be updated for the latest version of Virtuemart. I have Virtuemart v2.0.18a installed and text on the checkout page (after clicking “Checkout Now” from the Cart) looks different than the JA Vintas demo. In the ADD/EDIT BILLING ADDRESS INFORMATION section, there’s additional text showing up, like “Shopper Information” and these few lines of text:

Bill To
    Shopper Information
    Bill To

I haven’t made any changes to the language file, and I’m pretty sure this happened after updating to the latest version of virtuemart. Here’s a screen print:

And this is what it looks like on the Demo:

I think the situation is with the override file ja_vintas/css/html/com_virtuemart/user/edit_address_userfields.php but I can’t figure out how to make the appropriate change to fix it. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

1. template-overide-screen-print-2
    2. template-overide-demo
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

There are some changes in new version of Virtuemart, we will update for this template soon, please check our blog to get updates.

Thanks for your reporting 🙂

Adrien GEORGE Friend

<em>@Saguaros 360609 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi,

There are some changes in new version of Virtuemart, we will update for this template soon, please check our blog to get updates.

Thanks for your reporting :)</blockquote>

Hi there,
    I have the same problem, can you help me getting rid of the 4 times same phrase :
    have a look here :

Or you can find it here : http://www.ekipazofootball.com/fr/user/editaddresscartBT
    Thanks in advance !

1. billing-info
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi guys,

This is a bug of template, I’ve already reported to team, they will fix and update it soon. You can check the status here: http://pm.joomlart.com/browse/JATCVINTAS-154

In the meantime, try to take a BACKUP of your site and update this template to the latest version. Then go to this directory: /templates/ja_vintas(your_default_template)/com_virtuemart/user remove this file: edit_address_userfields.php (backup it first)

Once done, clean all caches and let me know how it goes.

Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 10 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum